Coffee Lovers Gift Set- Greek coffee pot / briki & 5 Greek coffee flavours
This is the ideal gift for all our coffee lovers out there.
Choose from two colours for your retro Greek briki pot, blue or red, together with a selection of five flavours of Greek coffee and treat your favourite foodie or yourself!
Nektar is a small family business from Faliro in Athens with a true passion for high quality coffee that goes back to 1950s. Staying true to their values by keeping their tradition of making freshly grounded and authentic traditional Greek coffee based on an old recipe for many generations now.
They package their freshly roasted coffee straight out of the roaster in a protective atmosphere packaging that guarantees to lock in the taste and the classic aroma of traditional coffee blend.
Coffee flavours: Traditional blend, chestnut, bergamot, cardamon and rose & mastic.
- Stove top Greek or Arabic coffee pot.
- Sturdy construction, designed for direct flame contact such as camp fire, gas stove and barbeque.
- Suitable for all stove tops including induction.
- Specially designed spout for perfect pouring.
- Clean with hot soapy water and a non-abrasive cloth.
- Although dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to pro-long the life of the product.
- Dry thoroughly with cotton cloth after wash to avoid any water corrosion.
- Do not leave empty enamel pot on a hot burner.
- Not suitable for microwave use.
Size: 300ml briki
Material: Heavy duty enameled carbon steel.
Coffees: 100gr organic traditional Greek coffee and 4 x 100gr aromatic Greek coffees with bergamot, chestnut, cardamon and rose & mastic.
We provide a priority courier service for all orders to ensure your items arrive to you safely and in time, and it is 100% carbon neutral too! Our flat rate of $13.95 applies to all orders. However, if you spent over $150 excluding delivery and discounts, then it is free!
A flat rate of $20 applies for all Gourmet Hampers.
All orders in major cities in ACT, NSW, QLD, SA and VIC should reach you in 1-3 business days, and orders to NT, WA, TAS and remote locations within a week or so. Holiday shipping and fulfilment times may vary.
We currently only ship to Australia, however we will be expanding internationally in the near future.
Our returns policy last 14 days and to be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in its original packaging with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Perishable goods such as food and flowers cannot be returned. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
For our full refunds policy click here.