Decaf Melvourni Organic Classic Freddo Coffee - Espresso Ground, 250gr
- NEW IN STORE -
Decaf Freddo Classic espresso coffee is a blend that’s consistent all year-round. Ethically sourced with specialty grade organic Arabica beans that are locally roasted to produce a Freddo coffee ready for you to brew at home using an espresso machine and drink mixer.
Created by Melvourni! Greek for Melbourne. Greek for coffee. "A city built on the fusion of nationalities, cultures and a mutual love of coffee. It is from here that we have ethically sourced specialty grade organic Arabica beans that are then locally roasted and ground to produce Freddo coffee ready for you to brew at home. This is our twist on tradition and one you can share with others. It's all about giving you an experience that is truly Melbourne and uniquely Melvourni."
To make a Freddo Cappuccino:
1. Brew 2 shots (60-70ml) of coffee using an espresso machine.
2. Pour coffee shots over 2 ice cubes in a tall metal canister. Add sugar (to taste)
3. Whizz using mixer or handheld foamer until the coffee foams (approx. 10-20 seconds).
4. Strain over a tall glass filled with fresh ice cubes.
5. Whizz using mixer or handheld foamer ¼ cup (60 ml) of cold milk until it turns into a glossy and smooth foam (approx. 60 seconds).
1. Strain over a tall glass filled with fresh ice cubes.
2. Carefully spoon the foam on top of the Freddo espresso. Dust with cinnamon or cacao powder.
3. Add a straw and enjoy.
Ingredients: 100% arabica certified organic ground roasted coffee.
We provide a priority courier service for all orders to ensure your items arrive to you safely and in time, and it is 100% carbon neutral too! Our flat rate of $13.95 applies to all orders. However, if you spent over $150 excluding delivery and discounts, then it is free!
A flat rate of $20 applies for all Gourmet Hampers.
All orders in major cities in ACT, NSW, QLD, SA and VIC should reach you in 1-3 business days, and orders to NT, WA, TAS and remote locations within a week or so. Holiday shipping and fulfilment times may vary.
We currently only ship to Australia, however we will be expanding internationally in the near future.
Our returns policy last 14 days and to be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in its original packaging with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Perishable goods such as food and flowers cannot be returned. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our full refunds policy click here.