Copper Greek & Arabic coffee pot / briki with wooden handle and 2 cups
- Copper Briki and Coffee Cups Set -
Handmade engraved traditional Greek briki pot with wooden handle and 2 coffee cups. The perfect coffee gift set to treat your favourite foodie or yourself. A beautifully designed briki that is easy to use and it will also be beautiful to display in your kitchen too! Traditionally made in Thessaloniki in Greece.
- Beautiful with traditional carving
- Available with a stunning wooden handle
- Ideal for Greek or Arabic/Turkish coffee preparation
- Tinning by traditional hand process
- Clean briki with hot soapy water and a non-abrasive cloth.
- Hand washing is recommended to pro-long the life of the product.
- Dry thoroughly with cotton cloth after wash to avoid any damage.
- Do not leave empty pot on a hot burner.
- Not suitable for microwave use.
You can also purchase the Kafeneion Tray separately here.
Size: 240ml briki. Diameter 7.7cm, height 9cm.
Please note that tray and other items aren't included.
We provide a priority courier service for all orders to ensure your items arrive to you safely and in time, and it is 100% carbon neutral too! Our flat rate of $13.95 applies to all orders. However, if you spent over $150 excluding delivery and discounts, then it is free!
A flat rate of $20 applies for all Gourmet Hampers.
All orders in major cities in ACT, NSW, QLD, SA and VIC should reach you in 1-3 business days, and orders to NT, WA, TAS and remote locations within a week or so. Holiday shipping and fulfilment times may vary.
We currently only ship to Australia, however we will be expanding internationally in the near future.
Our returns policy last 14 days and to be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in its original packaging with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Perishable goods such as food and flowers cannot be returned. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
For our full refunds policy click here.